Thursday, November 8, 2012

words post

Thursday
Here I will write some not so private dairy about today's stuff. Few days ago I've received a message from college informing me to go for the free HPV injection from government. (Of course the nurses are coming to the college.) I wasn't really take note about the message. Yesterday night went for midnight movie again at Tropicana City Mall my day ended at about 3am. fml. The next morning supposingly I got to be at college at 9am but college admin called (awoke me) me at 10am. I fucking forgotten the injection thingy and overslept! OK they gave me 10 min to reach college, yes, I rushed like don't know whose child to college without taking my breakie, lol the nurses said I should have. "Miss I overslept what you want me to do??" The injection was A TOTAL PAINFUL. Idk, bearable but maybe I always am overreact person so for me please, no second time. For this I even skipped the weekly badminton session with classmate! WHAT A WASTE!

Anyway, forget about it. 

Recently get so busyyyy on assignments and some friends stuff. Dont really have time to blog. But I have got time for fb, instagram, twitter because I active them through phone, and my phone never ever gonna leave me, and the charger.

Next week we having 2days holiday ONLY because most of my friends from other colleges had 1 whole complete week of holiday as mid-sem break or anything la. I hate my college for not giving us more holiday! Even our longest sem break is about 2 weeks or plus 2 days/3days. seriously fml. Whole semester doing assignments like a cow but can't rest like a cow. 
He is having hols for a week AND HE HAS GONE BACK TO HIS HOMETOWN. WTH =/ imy




          

No comments:

Post a Comment