Monday, January 7, 2013

07/01/2013

So I've just started the 3rd sem stage of my diploma course. wtf time flies, it does. Really does.

To fulfill the 3 credit hours that I've already had during the Ausmat Course, I took a Photography class for this sem which is also 3 credits hours. The class is on every Wednesday 9am-1pm. -.- I am sure that I had a total fuckyou-look when I first known about the timetable.

So for this sem, I have morning class from Tuesday - Friday. *middle fingers*



That last Sunday when you were eating mango ice or seafood with families, I went for a haircut, alone. =/

ABout 4 inches were trimmed away within few mins. yer so short alr right =/
I don't know, I feel too long hairs are burden.
Hard to wash, not easy to dry, difficult to take care of. And the only benefit of theirs is to make me looking nice & mature. lol Do u think so? Is trimming them the reason I do not want to be this mature?

I think hairs can reli define you age. Baby has baby hairs while old ppl hairs are white. My case, when I had short hairs on me, ppl say I look like secondary schooling girl. When my hairs get very long, ppl don't believe I am 19 cause they think I probably am 22/23 y/o. (This happened). 


This is during our PARTY FREAK sem break. 29/12/12 with my highschool girls
That time my hairs still survive. lol





HAPPY 2013 EVERYONEEEEE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment