Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Puma Crossover Finale Party @ Capital Square, KL

 Recently I've been really really busy with my assignments. It's always this busy when the semester comes to the end but every sem gets even busier than the previous one. so sad right wanna die. It's totally fine cause this shows that I'm learning and growing up. oh since when I became so positive. lolll

For this semester, no matter how busy I am I will still squeeze my time for some outings because I would not have chance to hang out for the coming semester. Actually why I say so cause for my coming sem we will have very strict and palia lecturer who actually encourage our friends not to paktor and focus on our design thing. Please respect students kay ? And when I told him I am single, he expect me to do more works because I would have more time than the "double's" one. dafuq is this.

So I actually didn't sleep for ONLY 1 night to complete my assignment. (Some of my friends sleepless for a week. WTH!?) Me lazy kind of people please don't blame me and one sleepless night for me is almost like dommsday already. Not sleeping makes my body weak, it's totally low energy even after eating the situation is still same.Like how? For example you need extra energy to just open the fridge door. OR you need to hold on the basin when you're brushing you teeth cause your battery is low to allow you to stand. Craziiee

Okay back to the topic
After that sleepless night and handing in my work I've got no chance to take a nap or smtg because I hv promised someone for smtg.
So, I went Puma Crossover Finale Party @ CapSquare on last Friday with this fellow. HAHHAH He is so random.


It's at night but I need shades to cover my eye bags, dark circles
 So sad right but still have to pretend smiling when I selca. -.-

 This is actually my first meal of the day, at 9.30pm. wtf cause after a night of no sleeps, I actually had no appetite to eat AT ALL. When it came to night I feel the real hunger then only I crave for some food. 


This is the event. I took less picture cause I was so tired = =
 The blue shirt guy is Dennis Yin. He is so yeng I am gonna die. From pic he's always normal or tall. But he is in fact not a very tall person maybe that is just the height of most of the dancers? Anyway I am really regret of not having any pictures with him because right at the moment we had eye contacts and he is just 1 person far from me. lollllll
In case you do not know who is he. Check him.
 The beat-boxer. For me beat-boxers are just simply cool

 Some limited edition Puma kicks. Those are students art work I guess.

We actually left earlier because that fellow can actually feel my tiredness -.-

And that KL view (: 
Thankiew achitecture for making me a person who now knows how to enjoy a beauty of a building. 
KLCC is so nice can I just squeeze them and put it into my pocket? loll

No comments:

Post a Comment