Sunday, March 3, 2013

CNY 2013

Don't chu think it was too fast for CNY to be over? I bet you do right?
Perhaps I have been always busy with my stuff that I don't realized that the time is flying so fast =/

Had so much fun from the CNYEve until the day 9 of CNY. Food, different people, weather, sickness or whatever. Gonna share some pictures here ;)
First of all of course my dearest dad.
This was taken on the CNYEve before going to grandpa house for reunion dinner.
 The new puppy in my house. We named her Blacky and you know right why we gave this name to her. lol


My two preteee sisters. I am taller than my 3rd sis. => smtg to proud of?lol

Releasing the huge lantern into the sky


Moving to the Day 1.
No ootd picture of myself. Taking ootd picture needs to be very fake, as in fake smile, fake posing, fake angles and pretending like there isn't any lens focusing you. lol Anyway, I love taking #ootd pic sometimes, many times or...always. Except for the Day 1. *fml*

'OOTD- Outfit Of the Day'

To the visit of Uncle Tommy
 Uncle Teh house.

 Sorry for not having much pic for Day 1. =/

Skip the Day 2, I dont hav pic on that day.

Day 3 catch up with high school mates.
I wasn't feeling well on that day cause my face got swollen+painful since Day2 and I felt so ugly and wanna bury myself into a hole. Somehow still have to smile in front of the camera. =0



 Group picture at Jack's house.

Day 4 with the same gang of people
 Michelle and Me. Both wore the same color of long sleeve.
Abun!

Only us girls ;D




Group pic at Dato'Ee house. lol

 Night at YongYing's house =D

Couldn't recall what I've done on Day5. -.- Just at home I guess

 Day 6 we went Qiaoling house

 We had seafood @Morib Gold Coast
Each person only pay RM23 cheap right?
 so dark & blur. D=

Lastly Day8, the day before I go back to college.
Visit Aunty and Uncle at Damansara.



SOLO pic
End of the post. Hope you enjoy it 
KThanksBye.




 Everything that I've lost or given, I thank God for making all these happened. And I appreciate it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment